Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photo Restoration

ok I'm really excited about this. We're throwing a huge party for my grandparents at the end of the month and one of my duties was to get an 8X10 made of each of my aunts and uncles for their respective tables. Luckily all of them went to the local photographer in Port Lavaca for portraits when they graduated, and grandma had a copy of them all. Unfortunately, she didn't have a copy of my oldest uncle. His daughter scanned a photo from when he was 21 but the photo had definitely seen better days. My clone stamp and I went to work! I was so happy with the way it came out (as well as my cousin) that she sent me their wedding photo. Check out the before and afters. I'm very happy with them!!

Before:

After:
It looks a little different b/c I had to change the size for 8X10

Before:

After:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Exposing Posies | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates