Monday, May 11, 2009

The Benavides Family

I have a ton of family. No seriously, a ton. If I get bored with any of my 24 first cousins on my mom's side alone, I can now choose from their husbands or kids, or move on to my second cousins. BreAna is my second cousin. We're the same age so we grew up together. We lost touch in college but all this social networking has brought us back together. I got to meet her beautiful family and catch up on the happenings in and outside of our family. She cooked me dinner too, which was delicious! I had such a great time. I can't wait to go back and hang out with her, Bobby and the boys. Or seriously Bre, if you ever need to get away, call me! I'm just up the road!

p.s. I'm not sure how many times I've published and taken down this post. Everything looks right in the preview but then I click post and the pictures are all messed up! ARGH!

p.p.s. I HATE the white border around these pictures but I can't figure out how to get it off. Any ideas? help!








4 comments:

Bre said...

I had a BLAST! I can't believe it's been so long since we've really talked! I'll be hitting up your pad for an afternoon of lobstering at your pool, and some chatting! And, MAYBE, some mixed drinks?? LOL Thanks SO much for the pics, they are great, I'm so excited!

Elena said...

I thought mixed drinks were implied!! And come over any time!!

Bre said...

LOL I'm on it! What is your work schedule like? Weekdays and off weekends?

Elena said...

yep. I trek down to Port Lavaca once a month. Other than that, anytime you want to come just come over!

Post a Comment

 

Exposing Posies | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates