Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Today is the day to honor those who've served our country and lost their life. I'm not from a big military family, but to those who are, thank you. Thank you for your courage and strength.

It's a holiday but it's still Monday. We should have more Monday holidays.

Mood: procrastination-filled. (is that even a mood? or maybe the word is lazy)

Goal for the day: finish my laundry

Last movie I watched: Sister Act. love it!

Lipgloss, lipstick, chapstick, or naked? nothing today

Breakfast beverage: glass of milk

Goals for the week: get erica's bridal pics out

Theme song of the week: Jimmy Eat World, Chase this light

When I grow up, I wanna be ______: happy.

Things I’m really good at: biting my tongue

Things I need to work on: oh, you know.

bridal pics are coming soon...I took the sneak peak down because of a shadow issue. haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Exposing Posies | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates