Monday, May 4, 2009

How are you doing?

Maybe I'll start this every Monday. Or just this Monday. hee hee...


Mood: content.
Craving: watermelon
Highlight of my weekend: Sangria and brunch at Farrago. So chill, so good.
Weekly Goals: run 3 miles 3 times this week, and get a chunk of thesis done.

Fragrance: Calvin Klein Euphoria and Bath & Body Works Breathe Lotion (which was discontinued...sad!)
Quote of the day: from thenakedredhead.com:
"please stab me in the eye. It's monday again" or Keda, who just said "From now on, we make the plans. If they want in, they can come. If not, they can kick rocks. this is "The Keda" speaking."

Theme song: Call it off, Tegan and Sarah

Gotta get it done: thesis. now and forever. oh and some junk for work. =)
Breakfast beverage: it was a coffee morning, strangley.

Grateful For: good friends, good music on Pandora.


A blank copy for you to paste into your blog, or in the comments. Have a good week!

Mood:
Craving:
Highlight of my weekend:
Weekly Goals:

Fragrance:
Quote of the day:

Theme song:

Gotta get it done:
Breakfast beverage:

Grateful For:


3 comments:

Bre said...

I'll be back and I'll be answerin...

Neha P. Photography said...

this is great! glad to see you are drinking coffee...strangely.

Elena said...

haha it's because I usually drink tea. but today, I decided in honor of Monday, I'd drink a coffee :)

Post a Comment

 

Exposing Posies | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates