Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Google Reader Goodie...

I was quoted...are you ready for this....in an EXERCISE blog?! haha I was perusing my google reader like I normally do (usually when I'm procrastinating my workouts) and I saw my name. How crazy/cool! Fitsugar had an article a few weeks ago asking readers what do you tell yourself to get through your workouts. I'm not typically a commenter, but if there's anyone who needs a mantra while working out, it's me. So I put down what I tell myself when I really really don't want to keep going. Well today they posted their favorites of the commenters and mine was on there. Cool huh?! :)

6 comments:

Bre said...

Yay!! You're famous!!

Keda said...

Ditto...that's exactly what I thought when I read your post!

Lula said...

That's awesome!

Neha P. Photography said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Yea for you!!!! I LOVE that website! I like POPSUGAR, BELLASUGAR AND LILSUGAR! But what i really need to be reading is the FITSUGAR! ;)

CONGRATS TO YOU!

Tiffany said...

congrats! I'm enjoying your blog and I am very jealous of the pictures you take, they are gorgeous!

Elena said...

Thanks everyone!

Post a Comment

 

Exposing Posies | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates