Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mundane-less Monday...

Another set of Questions for Monday Monday Monday....

Mood: slightly nervous (about what? who knows!)

Goal for the day: Finish Breana's pictures and work on my thesis

Last movie I watched: I watched the end of My Cousin Vinny last night, does that count?

Lipgloss, lipstick, chapstick, or naked? Lipgloss. Usually the bigelow stuff from bath and body works

Breakfast beverage: milk or green/chai tea

Goals for the week: thesis. won't you/I be happy when that's not my goal anymore!?

Theme song of the week: Portions for Foxes, Rilo Kiley

When I grow up, I wanna be ______: one of those people that makes people happy because I'm happy.

Things I’m really good at: overthinking, missing obvious jokes, procrastinating :)

Things I need to work on: thesis before prof. mtg on Thursday, laundry


It's going to be a good week. I can feel it. There's this anticipation in the air. I had a fantastic weekend even though I'm sunburned and it hurts to wear clothes. Breana and her family are awesome! We had a great time taking pictures and catching up. Pictures coming soon!


your turn. Post on your blog or in the comments!

Mood:

Goal for the day:

Last movie I watched:

Lipgloss, lipstick, chapstick, or naked?

Breakfast beverage:

Goals for the week:

Theme song of the week:

When I grow up, I wanna be ______:

Things I’m really good at:

Things I need to work on:

2 comments:

Neha P. Photography said...

can't wait for the pics!

Bre said...

K, I did the questions....and quit bragging about your sunburn!! You know I'm aching for some SUN, and dammit woman DO YOUR THESIS! Don't make me call your dad, we'll each take a different day of the week to call and bug you about it! LOL

Post a Comment

 

Exposing Posies | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates